Monday, June 16, 2014

Hotel Review: Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville

I have to admit it, my favorite place to stay when I am in Nashville is Gaylord Opryland Hotel. In all honesty, there are better locations. Opryland is not located downtown and they don’t offer van service into downtown. But that’s okay because I just love Opryland. Cabs are readily available and there is always Uber

It is a world all its own, a destination if you will. I have been here twice in December and it is just amazing. I was here in January and even without all the gorgeous decorations and holiday attractions, it was still an amazing place. 
You want to spend the extra to have a room overlooking one of the atriums. We have always stayed in the Cascades area. Trust me on this one; it takes greatness to a whole new level. There are acres of indoor gardens and can you think of another hotel that has an indoor river with a delta flatboat ride? I can’t! 


You can spend days just wandering around in the hotel, shopping, going to the spa, enjoying the pools, dining at an amazing assortment of restaurants and taking the flatboat ride. If you don’t want to stay here, you at least need to come up for a meal or just to walk around. I can’t image why you won’t be just as enchanted as we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment