Friday, October 3, 2014

Studebaker Museum South Bend Photo Tour

For car lovers and Studebaker's in particular the place that you want to visit is the Studebaker Museum in South Bend, Indiana. The Museum is a combination of Motor Museum and History Museum and some of the amazing auto's and other vehicles here will take your breath away. To learn more about the museum, check out my article about it.
 
The Studebaker Museum
In the beginnings the family produced carriages and one of them is particularly famous.
The Coach that Abraham and Mary Lincoln took to Ford's Theatre.


#studebakermuseum

1905 Studebaker sleigh


Al looking very cool


The Avanti

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos of the cars. Al does look cool in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned to drive in a 1948 Studebaker and then owned a 1963 convertible that had power steering. I drove it for almost a year before I found that the power steering didn't work.I doubled my money when the man I bought the car from wanted it so bad he paid me twice as much as I paid for it. Wish I had kept that car.

    ReplyDelete