Direct: (904) 421- 9169
Cell: (305) 915- 3850
Five Great Reasons to Visit Jacksonville This November
-Fun Filled Events You Can’t Miss This Month-
Looking for a great fall destination that will warm your senses? From great sporting events, to special holiday celebrations, and a city wide offer families won’t be able to refuse, a festive feeling has taken over every corner of the “River City by the Sea,” and we want you to join in on all the fun!
Consider yourself officially invited to celebrate fall without the frost in Jacksonville this November with events that capture the attention of visitors of all ages. Here are the top five reasons to Visit Jacksonville this month:
1. Kids Free November: That’s right! All month-long, children under 12 will be admitted for free at some of the city’s most popular family attractions. WinterFEST at Adventure Landing , World Golf Hall of Fame, Amelia River Cruises, Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Jacksonville), and the Museum of Science and History (MOSH) are all participating.
2. Pandora Unforgettable Holiday Moments on Ice: November 15 at the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, enjoy performances from 2014 Olympic Champions and two-time World Champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White with legendary classic rock vocalists Lou Gramm, the voice of Foreigner, and Paul Rodgers, singer songwriter of Bad Company performing several of their hit songs live!
3. Lannadoo, Jacksonville Celtic Fest: The 2014 Lannadoo Fest is a free, one-of-a-kind, weekend-long Celtic heritage celebration held on November 22 & 23 in Jacksonville Beach. The festival will showcase the best of the Celtic nations in a unique celebration of culture, music, highland games, and heritage.
4. The 28th Annual Christmas on the St. Johns Tree Lighting Ceremony: Kick off the holiday season as Jacksonville lights up a 56-foot-tall energy-efficient tree that features over 78,000 L.E.D. lights and more than 100 ornaments. On November 28, the Jacksonville Landing in Downtown Jacksonville will host local music performances for the tree lighting ceremony beginning at 7:00 p.m. and concluding with a grand fireworks display over the St. Johns River.
5. Community First Jacksonville Light Boat Parade: On November 29, whether you are on boat or land, experience the transformation of the St. Johns River as dozens of boats of every shape and size glow with ambiance and decorations that captivate the imagination! The night ends with an outstanding firework display that will light up the St. Johns River like you have never seen before!
For more Jacksonville events go to www.VisitJacksonville.com/events.