Friday, December 12, 2014

Photo Friday: Welcome to the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley

I am just doing a teaser article to entice you to visit the fascinating Museum of the Shenandoah Valley. No matter what you like, art, history or decorative arts, you will find it here. I loved it so much that I visited two days in a row!!
A wonderful modern building houses the museum.

This exhibit displaces over 250 hub caps turned into art.

Safes (pie) from all over the area.

Some of Julian Glass Wood's magnificent art collection.

Miniatures will capture the heart of little girls and big girls too.

History is a big part of this museum as well.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, this is a fab museum! Nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I hope to return to see the upcoming costume exhibit.

    ReplyDelete