Thursday, October 8, 2015

Flash Back Thursday: Patisserie Valerie in London

I am sure when most of you think of London, pastry is not the first thing that comes to mind. That is a mistake since there are some really delicious goodies to be had. 

I have seen Patisserie Valerie shops in my travel around London many times but it wasn't until recently that we actually stopped to pick up some goodies. 


We were at Covent Garden which is probably my favorite destination in London, okay I love lots of destinations, but for sheer entertainment time and time again it is hard to beat Covent Garden. 

We never miss going there when we are in the city to shop usually and often to eat or to buy some food. 

I wanted a little nosh to bring back to our room at the Strand Palace and was enticed by the goodies we saw in the window. 

The hardest part is going to be making a decision. Of course, Al said just pick something for me so I had to decide for two. I will let the pictures tell the story of what I picked but sufficed to say, none of it went to waste. 

Patisserie Valerie has been around since 1926 and has locations all over London and all over England. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment