Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Review: Fairfield Inn Mooresville, NC

This Fairfield Inn is located in a very busy commercial area, it was however perfectly quiet in our room. We found it easily and it was well located for finding a good place to eat. We chose the Golden Corral which was only a quarter of a mile away.

The hotel is very nice and when I asked for an upgrade I was given a large king room. This had a sofa and was a large room but it only had 1 TV. The room was very nice and I have never seen this particular style.

The bed was comfortable and had the white bedding which I love. Unfortunately, there was not a lot of choices on the TV and they didn’t match what was in the guide in the room which made it very confusing.

The coffee maker was right on the desk and there are plenty of plugs for all the charging that we all need to do.

Unfortunately, this hotel only has an outdoor pool which was very disappointing. The gym however was the largest I have seen on this trip.

Breakfast was very nice, it had oatmeal, 4 flavors of yogurt, 3 cereals, cheese omelets, scrambled eggs, pork sausage, bagels, bread, English muffins, cake and make your own waffles. They had some cut up fruit as well as apples, oranges and two bananas that were in my opinion beyond their best. Coffee, tea and juice are also offered. We did not leave hungry!! Lol

All the staff that we met were very friendly and helpful. For me, it might just be the lack of indoor pool that will make this one that I won’t return to.


No comments:

Post a Comment