Tuesday, December 10, 2019

The Manchester View Manchester VT

We decided to visit Manchester Vermont for Black Friday. Finding three rooms for a reasonable price proved to be problematic. I used Booking.com and chose The Manchester View. I knew we would be comfortable there since my friend Joe always stays here when he visits Manchester.

We were given three rooms side by side 116,117 and 118. They each have a queen bed wing back chair desk and chair and armoire. The room was comfortable and clean. A Keurig was located on the desk and a small fridge in the bathroom. My daughter found that off-putting but I was delighted that they managed to squeeze it in.

The tv had limited channels. About 25 but enough for what we needed. The bed is comfortable and the bamboo pillows were not what I prefer but I am a pillow snob so that is understandable. Rooms have individual heat control. 

A continental breakfast is included from 8 to 9:30. It was excellent, offering oatmeal, yogurt, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit, cereal, juice coffee, tea and hot chocolate. The woman who serves the toasted bagels is delightful and got our morning off to a great start both days. 

We had the basic rooms but Manchester View does offer much larger rooms with fireplaces. 

Parking is right in front of the rooms which made it easy to get our stuff in. The room had a large slider onto a back deck which would be lovely in the warmer weather. 

I was very pleased with our stay at The Manchester View and I would stay here again without hesitation. An outdoor pool is located in the center area which I am sure is fun in the summer. The name is very appropriate since the views from just about everywhere on the grounds are stunning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment