Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Quebec: Travels in Quebec

Having spent a week on Derbyshire, I have decided to head to the Province of Quebec for the next week. Join me as we visit our neighbors to the north and enjoy travels in Quebec. 
montmorency falls
#montmorencyfallstram
This is a picture of Al and me on the aerial tram to Montmorency Falls.


“Je Me Souvien”, I will remember is the motto of the province of Quebec and I can guarantee that you will indeed remember your visit to this amazing province and city. 

First, a little personal information. My mother is a Quebecois. From early childhood, this was the place we went on vacation. I never realized that everyone in Connecticut didn’t go to Canada for vacation, as children we only know our own reality. My love of Quebec is deep and has endured over the years. I have passed this love on to my children and grandchildren and now I hope to pass it on to my readers.

Additional reading: 

Tips for visiting Quebec

Dufferin Terrace

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and am looking forward to reading and seeing the places you go! We are always looking for neat places for a long weekend!

    ReplyDelete