Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Hotel Review: Boston Marriott Newton

If you are doing something in the suburbs of Boston, this is a very nice hotel to choose. It is easy on and off  I 90 - The Massachusetts Turnpike and offers all the amenities you would expect in a Marriott. 

I was here for a genealogy conference, it is also a conference hotel. Parking is free which is one of the real benefits of staying in the Boston burbs rather than in the city where nightly parking runs in excess of $40. 

I was sharing the room with my friend Kathy so we had a two queen bedded room and it was spacious. We had a small fridge and a coffee maker. We used the WiFi frequently and it was strong and never let us down. We also had a large screen TV with a good variety of channels. 

The beds had lots of pillows and were very comfortable. We ate breakfast and lunch at the conference which was their catering menu not what was served in their restaurant. We did eat in the bar one evening and they had the best virgin bloody mary that I have ever had in my life. I had the onion soup and it was very good, we were pleased with our snack.

We had to drive quite a distance to find another restaurant for dinner but it was worth the drive and we loved Comellas in Wellesley Hills. 

I was very pleased with the hotel and would love to be able to stay here again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment