Friday, February 22, 2019

Hotel review: Country Inn and Suites Harrisonburg, VA.

Every year on our way to Florida, we stop in Harrisonburg, VA. I try to stay at a different hotel every time since it gives me something new to write about. This time, we didn't stay at exit 147 which is where we usually stay but rather went down to 143. The Country Inn and Suites is right off I81.

We had a standard king room. Nice big bed with a firm mattress and 4 pillows, wing chair in the corner, desk, and chair, fridge, microwave and coffee pot and TV with a good selection of channels.

The bathroom is spacious enough and has a tub with overhead shower.

We were delighted to find out that they had a hot tub and pool. We went into the pool at 4 p.m. when we arrived and we were the only ones there which made it possible for us to do our exercise. We then spent 15 minutes in the hot tub. It was very relaxing after a long days drive in the rain and fog.

In the evening I went down to the lobby to get a couple cups of tea and hot chocolate and I got Al a couple of the complimentary cookies. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available 24/7 in the lobby.

I used the high-speed internet which is provided free and it worked great.

Breakfast is served on weekends from 7 a.m. to 10:30.

This is a very nice hotel and I would not hesitate to stay here again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment